Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

did u switch diaper type once baby started crawling?

michantmichant member
edited September 2013 in Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Has anyone switched from pampers swaddlers to pampers cruisers once your baby started to crawl. Just trying to figure out if this is something I need to do.

Re: did u switch diaper type once baby started crawling?

• Options
    No. We have continued to use the Target diapers. We have used the Swaddlers & Cruisers, the Cruisers actually leaked more with DD.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Married 1/2/99.
    TTC since 4/09.
    Diagnosed PCOS. Diagnosed Hypothryoid 11/09.
    SHG & SA normal. PCOS Research study started 5/10.
    Clomid/Femara cycle #1 - 6/10 = BFN
    Clomid/Femara cycle #2 - 7/10 = BFP #1 - Missed miscarriage 9/2/10
    11/12 - BFP #2 - 11/22 - m/c
    5/1/11 - BFP #3 - Pre-eclampsia, IUGR & bed rest from 32w. DD born via induction 1/4/12.
  • Options

We use Huggies and switched to the Little Movers once they started crawling.

TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Caseyk1127Caseyk1127 member
    edited September 2013
    With DS we switched from swaddled to cruisers when he was started to walk because they are slimmer and he could move easier. At 2 he's still tiny and wears a size 4. DD is really small at limits 11 months and wears a size 2 swaddled but can also walk. I've been putting size 3 cruisers leftover from DS on her at night excuses she's a heavy wetter and she seems to like moving in them more so when we are out f swaddled ill switch to cruisers for her.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 1 yr, BFP m/c 6weeks IUI #1-8 BFN IVF #1-2 - BFN Laproscopic - clear IVF #3 - BFP!!!!! 12/23 Beta #1-122, 12/29 Beta #2 - 1230, 1/4 Beta #3 8000+
  • Options
    I didn't change diapers when Lo started crawling-- she's been crawling for months and we've had no issues

• Options
    Thanks for your input ladies
  • Options
    yup, we switched from swaddlers to cruisers and use the food lion brand overnight diapers, because my son pees a lot at night time. never have had a leak with the crusiers! :) 
  • Options
    No, we still use Pampers Swadlers and I was thrilled to learn they will now go up to size 5 since I was not too happy with the cruisers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"