Childless not by choice
Options

TV: Fall Line Up?

What new shows is everybody looking forward this fall? 

I'm looking forward to: 
Brooklyn Nine Nine 
The Goldbergs - I watched the pilot episode online and it seemed pretty funny

and curious about:
The Blacklist (James Spader is usually really good)
Enlisted (I like Geoff Stults and Parker Young, but the premise sounds kinda dumb)

I'm sure there's more that I just can't think of right now.
Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: TV: Fall Line Up?

• Options
    TB makes me feel all left out of the tv watching business.  haha. 

But 30 Rock season 7 is supposed to be on Netflix Instant Oct 1st, so I'm looking forward to that.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    @thekikimonster  How was Survivor?  I watched most seasons but wasn't real excited for this one and decided not to DVR it. Should I watch it On Demand? 
    Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

But 30 Rock season 7 is supposed to be on Netflix Instant Oct 1st, so I'm looking forward to that.

Do you only watch streamed programming? I wish we could do that but we love our sports.
  • Options
    Nova726 said:

Do you only watch streamed programming? I wish we could do that but we love our sports.
    Yeah, only streaming.  Sports are streamed, too.  I don't watch a lot of sports anymore, but if I want to I just watch online.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    Definitely the Goldbergs!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"