Chit Chat
Options

Tea and pregnant...

This is not my first rodeo. Baby number 3 on the way here! I have a 17 month old and a 3.5 year old but for some reason I have no idea I iced tea is recommended during pregnancy. I have always been a coffee drinker but with my first I have it up completely-hello mood swings! With my second I went strictly to little to none and only decaf.. But with two at home I have never depended on m coffee more to get me through the day. By mid afternoon I'm beat- I am sticking to two organic decaf coffee k cups per day but I'm still wantin to fall asleep. I got a snapple sampler of iced k cups in the mail and busted into those bad boys yesterday. I only had one peach iced tea yesterday and one today but I know tea has caffeine but the amount in these is 21 mg or something. But it's the other stuff I'm worried about... I have never been a tea drinker so never had to ask my dr. We're keeping our pregnancy secret til 12 weeks so can't rack my friends or families brains. I rarely trust online info because it all contradicts itself and I don't have a dr apt for 4 more weeks.... So what is your wisdom bumpies regarding iced tea- I think peach tea is probably black tea. I hate when people say everything in moderation... If its not good i don't need it ill push through . Thanks!

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimage

Re: Tea and pregnant...

• Options
    No tea has more than the 200mg daily limit of caffeine.You will be fine.
    I think herbal teas are a no no because they aren't regulated and studied. There are a couple with reasons but nothing huge if you are having a cup here or there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"