TTC after 35
Options

Beginning again

Hi ladies.  Well, I've started temping again.  It has been a long time.  I'm hoping this is the month that my husband agrees to TTC again.  Please hope and pray (if you pray) along with me for it to happen this month.  I have to start taking my prenatal vitamin more regularly, I keep forgetting.  I'm scared, hopeful, anxious and many other emotions all at once.  I am so appreciative of the women on this board and how encouraging and thoughtful you all are.  Thanks for getting me through some of my hardest times.  Peace and love to you all.

Re: Beginning again

• Options

Good luck and you will be in my thought.  Take the vitamin at the same time, that's how I remember to take them.  I take them after lunch everyday. 

• Options
    Good luck!
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hope this will be your month to start ttc again. I put my vitamins by my coffee maker so I take it while coffee is brewing.
    I will pray that your husband comes around this months.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Options
    Good job on the charting! I have to put my vitamins out on the counter in the kitchen or I will forget them.
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Options
    Positive thoughts coming your way. I'm so bad with my prenatals...just started back up after about 7 months not taking them! ::hangs head in shame::

Good luck :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    Glad to read that you are on your way to a BFP! ;)
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • Options
    Positive thoughts for you!!
    Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"