May 2012 Moms
Options

Sorry - Holiday Gift Question...

Too soon?  LOL

I only ask as I saw a good deal on zulily and wanted to see what you ladies think!  I'm a FTM though I have three little sisters so I am familiar with play kitchens.  However I want a nice wood one as it is going to go in our dining room near the actually kitchen.  I'm trying to decide between this one:
and this one:
Does anyone have either?  Is it worth the extra $$ for the zulily one? 
Second question... any second or third timers have any suggestions as to food or kitchen accessories.  there are like a gazillion different ones out there from pots and pans to fruits and pizza.  Any that your kids used the most or didn't use at all?
TIA!

Re: Sorry - Holiday Gift Question...

• Options
    My sister often uses real packaging eg those mini cereal boxes. She just tapes them back up. Also she and my mom made a bunch of crochet food for my niece. I've also seen felt patterns for food if youareso inclined
  • Options
    They both look nice. I don't have either, so I can't really help you out there. I like melissa and doug food. I would stay away from anything cardboard, unless its a box from your own kitchen. They fall apart quicker.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like the amazon one better
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    My DS loves making sandwiches with the M&D felt ones. He has recently become interested in all the cutting foods (so you could wait on those until next year probably).

image   image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"