May 2013 Moms
Options

Rolling direction

For those who are rolling, do your babies roll on both sides? What I mean is - my LO can only roll back to front and he will only roll to his left for now (rolling is brand new to him this week). Just curious!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Rolling direction

• Options
    My LO rolls back to front and front to back and goes both ways but rolls left most often.
  • Options
    C only goes back to front, and 95% of the time it's to the right.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DS rolls both ways, but he has only rolled from front to back maybe ten times. I don't think he has a preference in that direction. He loves rolling from back to front and 99% of the time he rolls to the left.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickersCafeMom Tickers

• Options
    OP, we are the same. She is just now starting to turn to the right and arch her back. I try to lure her with toys. Ha.
    Baby girl born 5/20/13. Figuring it out as we go. :)
  • Options
    J just rolled for the first time stomach to back last night.  We are still working on rolling.  I'm happy with whichever way as long as he's doing it at this point.  LOL
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    S hasn't fully rolled over yet, but everytime she's tried, it's to the left.
  • Options
    DD rolls from her tummy to her back all the time and almost always it's to the right. She's really trying to roll from back to tummy but hasn't been successful yet, I think she'll get it soon though.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"