Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

carseat for third baby rec?

Any recommendations for a car seat for our third child? I have two girls and now we are having a boy, I was thinking about getting a convertible car seat so we don't have to buy an infant and then convertible later, (since our convertible is pink and has gone through our two girls..) but we do like to have the infant seat for when the baby is sleeping we can let him sleep but still take him out of the car. I would love some recommendations for a convertible car seat or even an infant car seat. Thanks!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: carseat for third baby rec?

• Options
    if your infant carseat isnt expired I would just use that, the baby doesnt care if it is pink.
    if you really cant handle that you can order a replacement cover from the manufacture.
  • Options
    What vehicle are you driving and what seats are your girls currently in? We can throw suggestions at you, but they may not fit together. How much are you looking at spending?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you have to do 3 across your back seat, I would definitely look at the Diono radian. It is super narrow.

• Options
    If you have to do 3 across your back seat, I would definitely look at the Diono radian. It is super narrow.
    Maybe, but most definitely would need to know for what vehicle. With three, it will work in most cars, two can rf with the angle adjuster easily and fit almost any vehicle, but we have to know the 3rd would fit without the angle adjuster for the newborn, that's not always possible. And it's possible in some vehicles 3 across is just not possible (looking at you, weird ass CRVs).

So we would still need vehicle, budget, and also height and weight stats on the other two dds.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"