October 2013 Moms
Options

i complained about my crappy massage

and now i am getting a free one on Thursday!

Re: i complained about my crappy massage

• Options
    Good for you! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay! Wish I had with mine :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Inn2 said:
    well the only reason i really did it is because they sent me a survey of how things went, which made it easy haha. otherwise i was totally unmotivated to go out of my way to b;tch.  

• Options
    Tell them they better keep their mouth shut this time.

photo 45ad94ec-8f7e-4e11-afa6-d58d009e0ecb_zpse556e368.jpg  image image

• Options

Inn2 said:

well the only reason i really did it is because they sent me a survey of how things went, which made it easy haha. otherwise i was totally unmotivated to go out of my way to b;tch.  

This is exactly what happened to me about a week ago. I went for a prenatal massage on my birthday. The spa experience was amazing, but the masseuse left something to be desired. She spent time asking what I wanted her to focus on then completely disregarded my request. When she started to massage near my shoulders and temples, she smelled like cigarette smoke big time. So gross. I wasn't going to complain but they sent me a survey. I was honest and within a few hours the manager called me back and told me she was sending a certificate for a free massage. So awesome! Sometimes it's worth filling out those surveys!

bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
    bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
    bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
    bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    You're seriously the champion of getting money back/things replaced.
    hahaahah not really, it's just been a bunch of random stuff at once.   there will be a many month lull from here on out haah

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"