4 Weeks Pregnant
Options

First IUI with Chlomid & Trigger Shot

So my hubby and I had been trying for about a year and nothing even when we tried with chlomid for a couple of months. My hormones are a bit off so I had to be put on some meds which are prednidsone & bromocriptine. Our doctor suggested for us to try IUI and we did this month. I was surprised I ovulated because we had stopped really trying for about 4 months without taking the chlomid or progesteron so that made my period sorta wack. So my hubby's count and movility was super great. After the sperm wash they told us his mobility was 4+ which is the best and from 223mill sperm count,  97million were put in me. So for me that's great news because his perm was pretty much perfect. It's been now  4 days since IUI and I did have pretty bad pain when I started taking chlomid days 3-7 of period and continued on after trigger shot and iui. I'm wondering who has gotten pregnant of their first IUI?? and what are the symptoms if any this early on from doing IUI if pregnant? I am hopeful, but don't want to get my hopes up since we been trying for over a year.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"