New Hampshire Babies

VBAC

I need advise on a VBAC...

Should I try or should I not...

My OB is completely supportive of whatever I want to do and thus far, I think my plan is that if my body doesn't go into labor on it's own, then we are going to go ahead with a csection one day prior to her actual due date.

My son's (21 months)  birth was a little difficult. We were induced with low fluids at 41 wks and labored for 17 hours, pushed for 2.5 hrs with no progression and then had a csection and found that he was a decent size baby at 8lbs 10oz and was face up. So I'm hoping that this baby cooperates and comes on her own.

I guess I'm just wondering what other mom's experiences (good or bad)  have been and what advise do you have? What did you do to prepare that made your VBAC a success? I'm currently 25wks.

Re: VBAC

• I have never have a VBAC, but I can say, I was 8 days late with one, and labored 3.5 hours. The other I was 5 days late and labored 19 hours. Every labor and birth is different, you should try not to expect anything particular to happen. Have faith in your body and do what is in your heart.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"