May 2013 Moms
Options

6 more days? Ugh!

J has 6 more days until leap 4 is finished.  I finally saw this weekend how the app is right on.  He's been fussy and not eating as much.  He's been STTN for a while and this weekend was not great, but just OK.  Last night was rough!  Woke up twice.  Then this morning he hardly ate.  I try to get a really good feeding in because lately at daycare he has hardly drank any of his breast milk because he is not a big fan of the bottle. Combine that with his fussiness and I feel like he's hardly eating at all.  I completely forgot about the wonder weeks when DH asked me what's wrong/why's he so fussy.  Then I remembered the app and what it said. I sure hope the next 6 days go by fast.  I am not used to this fussy side of my little guy.  
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: 6 more days? Ugh!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"