August 2012 Moms
Options

Lost 10 lbs OVERNIGHT

I know, it sounds too good to be true!  But today was the first day I did not carry my pump into work!  I seriously felt 10 lbs lighter!  Might not sound like a huge deal, but it takes me 15 minutes to get from my car to my desk!  So it was sooooo nice to have one less thing to carry in!  LOL!

I'm not sure what I'll do with all my free time at work ... maybe work!  LOL!

I've been having mixed feelings about it though!  On one level I am sooooo glad to be done with the pump, but on another level I'm sad becasue it means DD is growing up! 

My Journey to Motherhood
Me 36, DH 42
7.5 years of TTC ... It never gets any easier.

Baby Girl # 1
TTC Since January 2009
Reproductive Endocrinologist diagnosed us "Unexplained Infertility".
After 3 years . . . 3 IUIs . . . and 3 IVFs . . . our miracle GIRL arrived on August 6, 2012.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Girl # 2
TTC Since June 2013
Got pregnant on our own without Fertility Treatments - January 2016!  Thank you snow storm Jonas!
EDD 10/15/16
At 20-week anatomy scan found IUGR (Intrauterine Growth Restriction), and very low Amniotic Fluid.  Now, I'm High Risk and have weekly ultrasounds to monitor fluid and growth.  If baby runs out of room or is too growth restricted, they will deliver ASAP.  My current goal is to make it to 28 weeks!   

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Lost 10 lbs OVERNIGHT

• Options
    Congrats! It's a very good thing!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Congrats! If all goes according to plan, I will be done eping in 2.5 weeks. It's so exciting!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay.  I ditched mine after Labor Day.  It has been so liberating!

Enjoy your extra time during the day.
    995468_10151780121619767_1204953917_n
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I know exactly what you mean!  Its bittersweet for sure. 

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

• Options
    Thanks ladies!  It is bettersweet!  Thankfully I've been able to maintain my supply and still BF when I'm with DD!  I'm hoping I can keep that up for a few more months!

My Journey to Motherhood
    Me 36, DH 42

Baby Girl # 1
    TTC Since January 2009
    After 3 years . . . 3 IUIs . . . and 3 IVFs . . . our miracle GIRL arrived on August 6, 2012.

Baby Girl # 2
    TTC Since June 2013
    Got pregnant on our own without Fertility Treatments - January 2016!  Thank you snow storm Jonas!
    EDD 10/15/16
    At 20-week anatomy scan found IUGR (Intrauterine Growth Restriction), and very low Amniotic Fluid.  Now, I'm High Risk and have weekly ultrasounds to monitor fluid and growth.  If baby runs out of room or is too growth restricted, they will deliver ASAP.  My current goal is to make it to 28 weeks!   

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Ha ha ha! Congrats!
  • Options
    I love the way you named the post. That's awesome. Congrats
  • Options
    I love the way you named the post. That's awesome. Congrats

Haha!  Thanks!  Although I wish I had also lost a real 10 lbs!

My Journey to Motherhood
    Me 36, DH 42

Baby Girl # 1
    TTC Since January 2009

Baby Girl # 2
    TTC Since June 2013
    EDD 10/15/16

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"