December 2010 Moms

Sleepovers with 2?

Hey all; I haven't been around in ages so I'm hoping someone recognizes me.  I'm coming out of lurking for a quick question for those of you mommas with 2 LO's.
DH has his panties in a wad because I have continuing education for work on the Saturday morning of opening deer season here in IN (read: big deal).  He's thinking he wants us to try to have both LO's (J will be barely 1 and L will be a week shy of 3) sleep at my parents house for the night.  L has stayed there but not since J was born.  J stayed there a few weeks ago and did not sleep the greatest.  I'm having a hard time imagining how it will all work since they both typically sleep with my mom when they stay over.  They have never spent the night there at the same time. 
Do those of you with 2 take advantage of offers from friends/family to keep LO's overnight?  If so, can you give me some tips?  I trust my parents completely to care for them but I just think it sounds like it might be a poor night's sleep for all parties involved. 
I hope this works okay, it's my first time posting since all the format changes!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sleepovers with 2?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"