May 2013 Moms
Options

Weight loss check-in

This check-in is for all the mommies who are trying to lose weight and more importantly, get healthy!

1. How did last week go? Did you meet your food / exercise goal? If not, do you know why?

2. What are you struggling with the most?

3. What is your exercise goal this week?

5. GTKY: what inspires you the most to lose weight?

My Fitness Pal Are you on my fitness pal app? If you want, feel free to post your user name so others can add you as friends.

To add friends:
In the app go to friends < add friends. Do the email invite and you can do username instead of email.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
TTC #2:
March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

Re: Weight loss check-in

• Options
    Last week went pretty well. I did a 2.5 mile walk each day with my skinny neighbor, and she really books! I'm struggling the most with living with 2 teenagers who eat all the time and who also ask for junk food. For example, my DD1 had 2 volleyball games last week and wanted a milkshake after each one. I was the bad mom and not only got one for her each time, but one for me too! I want to keep up the walking this week, and my inspiration is to live longer so I can be around for LO when she is an adult (I had her at 43).

**DD1 - 7/9/98**

**DS - 11/9/00**

**DD2 - 4/30/13**

• Options
    1. How did last week go? Did you meet your food / exercise goal? If not, do you know why? I failed once again... But things are looking up!

2. What are you struggling with the most? Time and dessert. My sweet tooth is my nemesis.

3. What is your exercise goal this week?
    To do it!

5. GTKY: what inspires you the most to lose weight? My little guy!

My Fitness Pal: snowgirl427

TTC #2:

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    beaubecca said:

5. GTKY: what inspires you the most to lose weight?
    All the cute clothes that I want to be able to wear! I have never in my life worn a bikini and I guess those days are pretty much over for me but I'd at least like to be able to shop in any store I want. And I don't want E or future kids being embarrassed by having a "fat mom."

I feel exactly the same.

TTC #2:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"