June 2012 Moms
Options

IMMS Monday

It Makes Me Smile Monday

Ready, set, share!

Re: IMMS Monday

• Options
    DH and I watched Duck Dynasty a few evenings a week while DS plays in the den. As soon as the ZZ Top riff starts, DS stops whatever he's doing and runs over so he can see the duck and quack along with it at the end of the opening. He's also fascinated with a stick-figure cartoon ad for some webpage design company and the HTC commercial with the creepy green-haired trolls. (Wow, it sounds like we watch a lot of TV! I promise we don't!)

My other smile this week was watching DS after we took a walk around our neighborhood. I should probably save this for FFFC, but I couldn't help laughing my butt off as DS ran around our front yard. He was so tired that every time he kind of tripped up, he could almost catch himself, and then his head would continue the momentum and he'd fall flat anyway. I know, bad mama to laugh at my kid. :-S

• Options
    Whenever LO sees her Grandparents and Uncles... she starts giggling and pointing.. It's pretty sweet :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We took the LO on a carousel yesterday and he was in love. He went on one 5 months ago and smiled but wasn't super into it. This time he was squealing and kept pumping his arms with excitement and looking at me and my H with that "Do you SEE this!?" look. It was awesome. 
  • Options
    DD loves to watch ballet w/ me on youtube or at my work. She claps whenever the dancers do something hard. It is so cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    michelle04usmichelle04us member
    edited September 2013
    We took all 4 of our kids to Young's Jersey Dairy(local ice cream shop/restaraunt/driving range/farm) on Saturday. James got to pet a baby goat for the first time. He was so cute and what was better the goat came right over to him and was trying to get his attention. 
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I didn't see IMMS for this week yet so i'll post it here:  when I tell my daughter its time to "brush your teeth" she opens her mouth wide and smiles
  • Options
    Oops! DS has a cold, so I've been a bit off my routine today.

• Options
    When DD sees DH and I hug or kiss she blows kisses and smiles :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"