May 2013 Moms
Options

AW: crib transition

C has been sleeping in the PNP next to our bed since birth. I loved having her so close and up until her sleep regression she was sleeping really well like that. She is coming out the other side of the regression (waking up just one extra time) and is too heavy for her sagging PNP bassinet so we decided to transition her to the crib in the nursery. I was nervous and sad about having her not be next to me all night, but she did amazing! She slept from 8:30-5:30 straight! She hasn't slept that long in weeks and weeks. I on the other hand did not sleep as well, because I kept waking up thinking I heard her on the monitor haha. Hopefully I get used to this soon!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW: crib transition

• Options
    That's awesome! Yay, C!
    I was the same way the first couple nights my LO was in her crib across the hall. You'll get used to it and probably sleep better soon :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That's great! We have the exact same sleeping arrangement with the PNP and we are ready for the transition. I hope my LO does as well as yours!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's awesome that it went so well. I watched the monitor all night long for entire week, it will get easier.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"