August 2012 Moms
Options

On our way....

.... To the beach!! I am now beyond excited. It is embarrassing the amount of crap we packed to leave for 48 hrs but I've convinced myself we will NEED all of it.

What are you fabulous ladies up to this weekend??
100_7533(1) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: On our way....

• Options
    Have fun!
    We have a work dinner tomorrow night and possibly going to a movie after. Sunday is a down day with church in the morning and probably visiting with MIL in the afternoon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We are buying a car. Suck ass.

Tonight will involve some sort of dinner out. We will probably do our weekly shop. We are lameos.
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Going to try on bridesmaid dresses with my friends tomorrow. I'm gonna be in such a wedding planning mode for my friend I'm gonna forget to finish DS's photo book this weekend and I have an expiring code.
  • Options
    Have fun! We are leaving tomorrow for the beach, and our packing is out of hand. I have a spread sheet two pages long single spaced.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If I remember correctly are you going to Ocean City?
    Have fun!!!
    Babies need so much stuff! I'm away for one night and you should see the stuff I had to bring.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Options
    SJandVA said:

If I remember correctly are you going to Ocean City?
    Have fun!!!
    Babies need so much stuff! I'm away for one night and you should see the stuff I had to bring.

Yes! We are in ocean city md. We are oblivious though and no idea it is bike week (like motorcycle) down here. It is crazy, loud, and lots of drunks.
    100_7533(1) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"