August 2012 Moms
Options

XP- my avatar

Does anyone know how I can change my avatar??  I've tried changing it a million times in the old section and its just not taking.  I can't see anywhere in the new preference page where I can change my avatar.  Maybe I'm blind.

I tried logging in and out, different pictures, different computers, Chrome and IE... nothing is working.  I think my bump is broken.

TIA if you can help!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Re: XP- my avatar

• Options
    Patience?  What is that??  lol I've tried changing it ever since TB changed formats and I've been waiiiiiting.  Guess I'll give up for now.  Thanks for your help though!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
  • Options
    There's no way to do it in the new profile section, you have to do it the old way, like you said. I spent allllll day trying the things that you tried and it just seemed like the bump was broken for avatar changes. 

And like BPaws said, once it FINALLY said 'saved', it took about an hour to actually show up in my posts.
    SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't you like the rotating avatar? I didn't either. I can't remember what did it. I think it was just magic. I tried like five billion times and abracadabra! It worked one day. 
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"