August 2012 Moms
Options

Dog alerts parents of abusive babysitter...

Most of you all may have already seen this.  This is nothing short of harrowing and amazing at the same time.  If only I had that much confidence my dog would do this... she's definitely not the brightest one in the litter, but she sure is pretty.  

SMOOCHES FOR ALL!!!

Re: Dog alerts parents of abusive babysitter...

• Options
    I read that yesterday. That poor baby! Thank God for the dog!
    SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    That is incredible. That poor baby. :( it hurts to read that.
    What an awesome dog!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That made me sick to my stomach. And to think she had been babysitting that poor baby for 5 months :(

This is why I trust animals more than people. Haha
  • Options
    Omg that made me cry to read that. People put trust in their baby sitters. Good thing they were able to read the signs from the dog.
  • Options
    I hadn't read this!  How scary.  Animals are amazing creatures.  My dog likes to bark at leaves, but, ya know.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imagethe-dude-with-a-white-russian
  • Options
    Ugh. This makes me feel sick. Poor baby. Thank goodness for that dog.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Who THE FUCK slaps a 7 month old. It would be hard not to beat the crap out of that lady.
  • Options
    ugh-- there is a special place in hades for people that do that to innocent defenseless children!
  • Options
    If your on mobile, you may not be able to actually watch the video clip. I caution you... hearing the actual audio of when this horrendous beast "cusses" at the baby and then "slaps" the baby - makes you want to ball your fist and punch an innocent old lady. So you may not want to hear it.... 
    It took me about 15 mins, a few anger mgmt countdowns, including my "moo-sha" meditation before I was able to calm down.
    SMOOCHES FOR ALL!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"