Birthday Parties
Options

Trying to figure what to do for DS's 6th birthday party

For K3 and K4 I've taken cupcakes and favor bags to DS's classroom and had a family party at a location on the weekend.  This year, I can't decide if I take cupcakes and favor bags again to his kindergarten class and have a family party on the weekend at a bowling alley, children's museum party room, or children's museum café (cheaper). 

OR, just bring cupcakes to his class and invite the entire class and family to birthday party on the weekend to the children's museum party room or reserve a bowling party package?  I've done Chuck E. Cheese twice and the Bounce House, so I wanted to do something different.

It's not till January, so I have time decide.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: Trying to figure what to do for DS's 6th birthday party

• Options
    I was going to suggest a bowling party before I even opened the post. As far as making it just family or inviting classmates, I would ask him what he wants to do.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    KL777KL777 member
    edited September 2013

Thanks for the reply!  I think we're going to go with the bowling party package and invite classmates as well, since most of our family lives 3-9 hours away. 

I already found the theme on party city---cute invitations!  This will be another opportunity for DH and I to get to know the parents at his school more and give DS the opportunity to celebrate with his friends.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"