August 2012 Moms
Options

Know what's weird about the new Bump?

The mobile and the full site remember what you started posting. So if you start a response but don't finish it on the mobile site, it will be on the full site waiting for you. I think that's a nice perk of the new format. :)
Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

Re: Know what's weird about the new Bump?

• Options
    I think how mobile and and the big computer does that in general is crazy. Who here is tech savy? How does the big computer know that I've been on a site on my phone? The wifi?
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Options
    @SJandVA are you logged in under the same bump name on both the computer and mobile?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like the new format on mobile as well
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I hardly go on mobile so I can't say anything about that but I like the Love Its on desktop!
    m/c 2013
  • Options
    @Whittyone12 for the bump yes. But that makes since to me because of the sign in information.
    Other sites that I don't have a screen name for will remember. Or, if I do a search on google on my phone our computer will know that I went on a particular site.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Options
    @sjandva do you have gmail? Do you always sign out afterwards? I think gmail and google remember because of that. There is also "cloud", "the cloud," and Microsoft 360 now that are all like your own personal memory hard drive floating around on the interwebz
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"