December 2011 Moms

Back from vacation!

I am back again! We went to Port Aransas for 5 days and it was so nice! Alex loved the ocean so much and especially the waves. He would always run right into them, yelling as loud as he could (to scare them?) and once he got knocked over for one, he'd run back to the beach and do it all over again. It was wonderful to watch him have so much fun! The water was still nice and warm and the beach was pretty empty, so it was perfect timing. 

Hope all is well with you ladies! Making my way through the threads I've missed now. :-)
DS born 12/2011
DD born 03/2014

Re: Back from vacation!

• Sounds like a fun trip! My grandfather has a condo on the beach there, haven't been there in forever but sure it was nice and relaxing. Sounds adorable what Alex was doing, fun!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Awww, that sounds like a lovely vacation :) Alex sounds like he had a wonderful time...I bet he slept good for you after all the running around on the beach!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Loading the player...
  • Yay for 2nd tri!!!! How are you feeling??

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Haha so cute.  I can totally see DS yelling at the waves too!  Sounds like you had a great time.

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• edited September 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Glad you had a nice trip!  I am totally jealous of all your traveling though.   :)
    Thanks! And hahaha! Our Germany vacation was the first trip for us this year and Port Aransas the last one for the next 1 1/2. Just seems a lot because they were so close together. :-) I enjoyed every moment though, knowing that it will be a while before we go somewhere again!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• mtb21 said:
    Yay for 2nd tri!!!! How are you feeling??
    I was wondering this too! How's your pregnancy going? Sounds like a great time. :D
     Thanks for asking, guys! 

I am feeling so much better by now! I had some bad all day nausea for a few weeks, but my energy is back and I have finally started to be able to eat well again and even gained a couple of pounds. :-) We had our NT scan last Friday and everything looks perfect so far! Our a/s is scheduled for 11/01 and we are pretty sure we are going to find out the sex after all (wanted to be team green originally). It's finally starting to feel real and I am getting pretty excited to have our family complete by March! :-) 
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• mtb21 said:
    Yay for 2nd tri!!!! How are you feeling??
    I was wondering this too! How's your pregnancy going? Sounds like a great time. :D
    How about you, mtb? I hate that the bump update ate your pregnancy ticker, I never know how far along you are. How is everything going? Are you ready for the big move? 
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Your vaca sounds like the most perfect time! I would love to hang out at the beach and watch DS play. So glad you had fun! Love hearing about the pregnancy updates from everyone too!
  • Sounds like an awesome time!!! I would love to be by the ocean right now :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Sounds fun! We used to go to Port A all the time when I was a kid, but I haven't been there in ages.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"