June 2012 Moms
Options

Socks

Has anyone found any good non-skid socks? We have some simple Hanes ones, but they're still pretty slick on our hardwoods. With colder weather coming, I'd like to find something to keep DS's feet warm in the house.

Re: Socks

• Options
    I use Skidders, but DD still manages to take them off

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    DS at this age did best in Baby Gap socks.  DD seems to be fine in Hanes.  At least, she ran all over the house in them this afternoon without slipping.
    DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm thinking about getting him slippers with grips on them if I can find any in his size. Any socks get taken off his feet or he slips and slides in them. Now the slippers might be taken off too but I can at least try.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    She hasn't really worn socks over the summer, but I like the Circo socks from Target. They come in a bunch of colors/designs, cheap, and their grip seems to be effective enough. With that said, AJ is a competent enough walker where I don't think she needs the grip so much, and our house is all hardwood.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I looked at Target, but the Circo sock packs I found only had grips on a few of the socks in a pack. Oh well. I dug around in his sock basket and found a few pairs of Old Navy socks that are working great. I also picked up some puff paint at Walmart yesterday, so I'm going to try adding some grip to his plain socks.

• Options
    I have only bought the Circo socks in individual pairs, not packs. They have grips on them, and often times I can find them for under a dollar.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Okay, I will look for these. Thanks!

• Options
    I think Old Navy has the best quality
  • Options
    Children's place socks are good too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I adore the Stride Rite socks. They never come off of DD's feet. They have a small band around the ankle that keeps them on. But she does slip on our hardwoods sometime with them.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"