March 2012 Moms

For whatever kind of mom you are

This is a really good read for all of us, it will brighten your day.
https://www.sowonderfulsomarvelous.com/2013/06/moms-when-are-you-going-to-learn.html?m=1
I am pretty much her, Pinterest style parties and a wreck of a house.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: For whatever kind of mom you are

• I loved it after we showed up late for story time at the library yesterday and another mom, my neighbor, went on and on about how she refuses to be late EVER and other people with kids just use it as an excuse.  Awesome for her that her kid has never had a diaper leak or blowout right before running out the door or had her 2 year old run from her on the way to the car across the snowy yard and had to try to catch him at 8.5m pregnant.  Kudos!  haha
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • namcgee said:
    I loved it after we showed up late for story time at the library yesterday and another mom, my neighbor, went on and on about how she refuses to be late EVER and other people with kids just use it as an excuse.  Awesome for her that her kid has never had a diaper leak or blowout right before running out the door or had her 2 year old run from her on the way to the car across the snowy yard and had to try to catch him at 8.5m pregnant.  Kudos!  haha
    or her teenage daughter says she'll be at the library and is really at her boyfriend's house!  ;)
    This WILL happen, I knew said mom as a teen because we were neighbors growing up, too. haha

We are cool, though.  It keeps her up at night that I have never read Harry Potter or any of the vampire books and refuse to do so no matter how many times she tries to lend me the books.  And she brought over leftover cupcakes yesterday after we got home from story time, so, problem solved!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"