June 2012 Moms
Options

We've got to be the last ones... ?

Jack still will not walk. I think he physically could, but he's just a little sissy! LOL. He will speed cruise and stand while barely touching something. But the second you try to get him to let go, he drops to the ground. We've caught him standing unassisted a couple of times, but I honestly don't think he even realized he was doing it. He seems to be so careful with himself. He rarely gets hurt. Any other non walkers left?
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: We've got to be the last ones... ?

• Options
    DD is also like your DH. Must be a June 11th thing :) She can stand on her own for a while, cruises great, walks holding one hand, but she is a cautious little thing! It will happen anytime, but she is taking her time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    acbfreire said:
    DD is also like your DH. Must be a June 11th thing :) She can stand on her own for a while, cruises great, walks holding one hand, but she is a cautious little thing! It will happen anytime, but she is taking her time.
    oops. DS!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My friend's baby didnt walk until last month at 15 months. She is a pro and has only been doing it for a week or so.
  • Options
    acbfreire said:
    acbfreire said:
    oops. DS!

LOL, I missed that! Thankfully, he walks fine or I'd have my hands full! :)
  • Options
    Well, here's hoping that 15 months will be our lucky one!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"