November 2012 Moms
Options

th-th-th-thursday

again posting a bit early so those early risers will have something fun when they bump

1. Favorite movie from the 80's

2. Favorite style you wish would come back

3. describe your Wednesday night

4. your favorite quirk that your LO does

5. if you were to be on a reality TV show which would you do?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: th-th-th-thursday

• Options

1. Favorite movie from the 80's I'm torn but I think The Lost Boys wins

2. Favorite style you wish would come back the tshirts kinda untucked .. or sweater vests with tshirts I kinda rocked those alot

3. describe your Wednesday night awesome healthy dinner, great baby playtime, some baseball and x factor ..hoping for a full nights sleep for LO

4. your favorite quirk that your LO does Her eyebrow raise.. always makes me remember my dad...and lately the way she laughs and scampers away if we say "i'm gonna get you!"

5. if you were to be on a reality TV show which would you do? Amazing race

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    1. Favorite movie from the 80's: Gremlins
    2. Favorite style you wish would come back: bell bottoms
    3. Describe your Wednesday night: Extremely long and emotional. Hoping that I get some sleep tonight.
    4. Your favorite quirk that LO does: She scrunches her nose and makes this huffing noise. Gpa taught her that.
    5. If you were on a reality show which would you do: Duck Dynasty

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. Thanks to you both for an idea, bit I think I have to go with 'Lost Boys'. 
    2. Hmmm, I haaave no style, so it doesn't matter. But maybe wearing a scarf year round?!
    3. Wednesday, typically, running all errands with DH that we need to do together. This week specifically, we sorted through pics on computer for printing, then uploaded and ordered. Then ate supper in front of the TV. Nothing interesting. 
    4. Favourite quirk...  LO will blow raspberries in response to you doing it. He will also 'clear his throat' to get you attention, we make a game of getting him to copy. And he slaps the table and if we slap back, he will keep going. 
    5. I can't stand reality tv. I don't watch any of them. And would hope I never got on to one of them. 
  • Options
    1. Breakfast Club 2. Corduroy pants 3. DH cleaned the kitchen because I whined about it. Otherwise, it was totally normal. 4. H is on a kick where he likes to study himself making different facial expressions in the mirror. 5. Iron chef

image   My chart 

• Options
    1. Favorite movie from the 80's Short Circut; gotta love Johnny 5

2. Favorite style you wish would come back Big hair; j/k, I don't really know

3. describe your Wednesday night GNO for a co worker whose last day is friday.  Felt good to get out with friends and leave the kids home with DH

4. your favorite quirk that your LO does moving her arms when she hears music.  She just started bouncing her butt too.

5. if you were to be on a reality TV show which would you do? The Amazing Race.  DH and I would make an awesome team.  I would also do it with my Mom, my dad, and even my brother.

Wickedly nice Step Mom to JJ since 5/2/09
    Born 7/26/01-- Adopted 3/6/02

Two and a Half Years, Too Many Treatments, One Precious Miracle
    Abby born 11/5/12 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    1. Back to the future 2. Flannel shirts 3. Dealing with a sick husband and making tons of purées to freeze, no fun 4. The way she grins baring all her 5 teeth 5. Amazing race
  • Options

1. Favorite movie from the 80's The Princess Bride.  DH and I quote from it almost every day.

2. Favorite style you wish would come back The goucho pants. They are super comfy and I'd love to wear mine in public without DH giving me funny looks.

3. describe your Wednesday night Crockpot chicken tacos, playing while DH studies, DH helped with bedtime routine (woot!), and cleaning after the boys went down.

4. your favorite quirk that your LO does He does this hilarious face with his nose  scrunched, eyes squinted, and mouth open wide if he thinks something is funny.  He also likes to grab our faces and give us wide-mouthed kisses while going "mmmmaaa".

5. if you were to be on a reality TV show which would you do? Amazing race.

I: November 2011 
    M: November 2012
  • Options
    kbl13kbl13 member
    edited September 2013
    1. Favorite movie from the 80's: Dirty Dancing
    2. Favorite style you wish would come back: I will never give up my Ugg boots. They are way too comfy!
    3. describe your Wednesday night: leftovers, walked the dog, played with B while DH worked on a drain that backed up in the basement
    4. your favorite quirk that your LO does: if anyone sneezes, blows their nose, or even says the word "nose" he wil scrunch-up his face, show his teeth and 'snoot' (breathe in & out real fast through his nose)
    5. if you were to be on a reality TV show which would you do? Project Runway... but I would have to learn to sew first
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1. Favorite movie from the 80's ------ not sure....

2. Favorite style you wish would come back. --------- bell bottoms

3. describe your Wednesday night ---- went for a walk, went to my moms, watched duck dynasty

4. your favorite quirk that your LO does ----- SOO many things, ummm how he starts peekaboo now and gives onrey smiles

5. if you were to be on a reality TV show which would you do? --------- duck dynasty 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"