Inland Empire Babies
Options

Corona Moms?

I am due in a week and would love to meet moms in my area that have a newborn or that are close to delivering like me. I am off on maternity leave until after the new year and would like to meet for walks, lunch and play dates or such. I am open to having them at my house as well. I am 31, married and this is my first baby. I just moved to corona in June of this year so I don't know many people in the area. I am open to riverside, rancho, and other areas to meet up too.

Re: Corona Moms?

• Options
    I am in Eastvale and have a 4 1/2 month old boy
  • Options
    Nice, that's pretty close. There must be a lot of mommies in your area? We actually take our dog to that dog park in Eastvale, nice place/area. Are you a SAHM? :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes I just became a SAHM. Don't know a lot of Mom's around here though
  • Options
    Maybe we could all meet up sometime in the next couple months?  :)
  • Options
    That sounds great
  • Options
    You guys want to meet up next month? November sometime? I know it's probably going to get crazy as we get closer to the holidays but I would love to meet before if possible. I need it, been home now for a month and want to socialize with other moms. Let me know and we can plan something.
  • Options
    emorda said:

You guys want to meet up next month? November sometime? I know it's probably going to get crazy as we get closer to the holidays but I would love to meet before if possible. I need it, been home now for a month and want to socialize with other moms. Let me know and we can plan something.

I'm in!
  • Options
    November is here, and almost over, we all going to meet up?
  • Options
    Where do you want to meet up? I live in Corona but can drive wherever. What days work for you all? Any day works for me...Once we narrow it down we can PM each other details so it's not public.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"