Washington Babies
Options

Baby got back!

I went to my last bi-weekly OB appointment yesterday and after finding the heartbeat, my OB started feeling my tummy to figure out whether or not my Little Man is head down.

She looked at me and said "I think he's breech". Oh God. She said that would explain why I only feel him down low (I have yet to feel a kick above my belly button).

She had me feel a certain area, it was definitely firm. She said it couldn't possibly be a butt, more likely his head. Oh God. We began discussing exercises to get him to rotate and what happens if he does not.

My BP started to rise, I went into full panic mode. I do not want a version or a c-section! My DH is leaving for 5-weeks about a month after my EDD, a c-section is not in the plan. Ugh.

Luckily, she decided to use a portable u/s machine to look. Sure enough, my Little Man has buns of steel. She said "baby got BACK! That's a firm little beee-hind he's sporting." haha He's head down and everything else looks fine. According to her, he's also got long legs and is very well endowed. DH is so proud. :)

Thank God for ultrasounds, that's all I have to say.

Re: Baby got back!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"