October 2012 Moms

What to do with baby mullets?

We've got a party goin' on in back, and business up front on both girls. Especially for moms of girls (with mullets), do you plan on giving her a trim any time soon? Just let it grow?

Re: What to do with baby mullets?

• DD has hair on top, a patch of short hair on the back of her head, a chunk of hair that is long toward the bottom and under the long is short again. When I pull her hiar up in a pony, she has this weird rat tail. Not cute. I have thought about cutting it but then all her top hairs would be long and the back would all be short. I don't think there is any winning, and I don't think people notice it too much, other than myself.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• I'm sitting here thinking.....dang I wish my kid had hair :D she wears "girly" clothes, bows, and has her ears pierced and I get told all the time what a cute little boy I have. @-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I used to comb her rat tail over the bald spot ala Mr Trump, but its all filled in now. No trimming yet.
  • I get a kick out of it most times because she is normally wearing a bow that looks like this..... VERY LARGE :) yes I am "that" mom :D
  • RVASC811 said:

That is the largest now I've ever seen. I love it.

• Emma's hair is so many different lengths. She has her "toupee" at the crown of her head with like 4 inches of hair and baldish on the left side of her head and random lengths in front. She my AW post for a good view lol. I dont even know where to begin with a trim I may tidy up her "bangs"
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• @RVASC811 we definitely rock the pebbles look here. I think this is the best picture I have of it.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• hamiltks10hamiltks10 member
    edited September 2013
    We are going to get Lucas a cut near his first birthday...but just a trim, because he has such pretty hair. And yes, I get from stranges all of the time "oh, your daughter is so cute". Oh well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image    image

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LauraT25 said:

PixelPosy said:

I used to comb her rat tail over the bald spot ala Mr Trump, but its all filled in now. No trimming yet.

Do you have a picture of this?  It sounds awesome.

I know I have one of the bald spot and tail. I'll look tonight. She has enough hair now for pigtails or a pebbles pony, so the tail gets pulled into that these days.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"