Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Ikea Duktig kitchen

I have been eyeing this for a while and considering getting this for DD's 2nd birthday.  If you have one of these, are you happy with the durability and interactivity/features of the kitchen? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ikea Duktig kitchen

• Options

We have one and a couple of my friends have them as well.  DD is very rough with it and it has held up really well.  Its a great neutral kitchen.  My only complaint is the light up burners.  We had to replace the batteries twice in a short amount of time and then they went out again and I refuse to replace them.  It takes SIX AA batteries!  

DD also has a 3 piece kitchen from PotteryBarn Kids (hand me down from cousin) and she plays with the IKEA one just as much.  And the potterybarn is falling apart too.  I'm so glad I didn't pay for it.

DD's Food Allergies: Peanuts and Rice, Outgrown Dairy!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

8/09 Dx PCOS & Hashimoto's
    BFP #2 12/13/11. Missed M/C at 11w5d, measured 8w6d. D&C 2/1/12
    Never in my arms, but always in my heart.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    We have this kitchen and love it...my son is fairly abusive towards it with pans and such. Ikea also has great fake foods, metal pots/pans, etc.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have this one in the playroom and DD loves it.  My only complaint is that there isn't a ton of storage and we have lots of play food/dishes.  I wish IKEA would have accompanying pieces like a fridge or pantry.  We're still searching for something to serve that purpose.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BFP #1 ~ 1/26/2010 ~ MMC @ 6w6d discovered @ 11w3d ~ D&C 3/16/10
    BFP #2 ~ 4/22/2010 ~ EDD 12/29/2010 ~ Born 12/19/2010 ~ My Rainbow Baby
    BFP #3 ~ 6/10/2012 ~ EDD 2/20/2013 ~ HB 100bpm @ 9w3d ~ M/C 7/11/2012
    BFP #4 ~ 3/16/2013 ~ EDD 11/20/2013 ~ Born 11/17/2013 ~ Rainbow Baby #2
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"