February 2014 Moms
Options

No need for introduction

Re: No need for introduction

• Options
    how did this go from "thanks Jordy" and only liking her to now Jordy's a troll? this blows my mind but yet I can't look away! and no, OP, it's not because you're famous. it's because I can't wait to see someone put you in your place more than they already have.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This thread is cray.

• Options
    It has gotten to this level. Maybe past.

• Options

It has gotten to this level. Maybe past.

Bald Brit. Bless it.

BFP #1 5.26.08 DD born 1.4.09
    BFP #2 3.11.12 m/c 3.26.12
    BFP #3 10.7.12 m/c 10.27.12
    BFP #4 2.24.13 ectopic MTX 3.13.13 Right tube removed 3.29.13
    BFP #5 5.27.13 DS born 1.22.14

BFP #6 4.14.16

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    Wha...?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    emgomez13 said:
    It's times like this that I hate my job for keeping me from bumping. Just now catching up on all this drama...it's like a car wreck. You don't want to look, but you can't stop yourself.
    Same! I read this thread on my bus ride home after the dust had settled. When Feb14 invokes LiLo and bald Britney, well...it's been quite a Monday. Thanks for holding down the fort, folks who were online today!
    F14 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Fail
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Go to hell @mamajop
  • Options
    Holy bonkers! I wish I could gif right now but I'm too lazy to walk to my computer. I love you ladies!
  • Options
    Thanks for giving my intro life today!! I'm only talking to the ones that had a issue. See you tomorrow =D>
  • Options
    @Ziggy903 you can flag all you want but remember you called me a Bitch on your little Monday thread
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Burn
  • Options
    ziggy903ziggy903 member
    edited September 2013

Babyhull4 said:
    @Ziggy903 you can flag all you want but remember you called me a Bitch on your little Monday thread
    oh yeah, you showed me. say whatever you want about me, but i tell the truth.

i call it like i see it. nothing i said was a flaggable offense, but you've said many things that have been. if i were mod, i would be swinging the ban hammer soon.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Babyhull4 said:

See you tomorrow =D>

I hope this isn't a threat.
  • Options
    This was fun. For a while I thought I had accidentally been reading an April post... Definitely not a good idea to join and then attack the regular posters. Well done, OP, well done.
    (Insert ironic slow clap gif here. I'm on stupid mobile)
  • Options
    @Avswolf you are still pushing buttons. What makes you think you can say what you want to me and im not suppose to respond??? Really, and you want me apologize??? I tried that earlier but it seems as though everyone keep feeding this post, calling me out my name etc. something so simple turned into this.....I even set back a looked at you all posting( the negative). Even when I stop. You are and me. I know this post is open to everyone's opinion, which is cool. But you all took it too far. I was called a Bitch but they was okay but I say go to hell and it's "OMG don't say that" and I got flagged for that. One thing I do is take up for myself and I'm not going to let you all run me away. I spoke my opinion on the baby name and I get attack. I thought this community was freedom of speech. You speak your mind its cool. I speak mine and I'm a troll??? Okay
  • Options
    ScaredOfCatsScaredOfCats member
    edited September 2013
    @sgrray929 that is perfect. Exactly what I pictured. Thank you!
  • Options
    At this point I don't care.....all of you played your part. I just can't believe how this post has grown since 8:30am -9:17pm. Really and I'm the one with the problem. Come on ladies X_X
  • Options
    @JordyInIndy you are still going. If its painful, then why try to read and respond??? That's what I'm talking about. That's just petty in your part
  • Options
    @megas113 Oh please believe I'm not going out gracefully. I meant what I said in that post. I don't bite my tongue. But you are still lurking and stirring the pot
  • Options
    Avswolf said:

Babyhull4 said:

@Avswolf you are still pushing buttons. What makes you think you can say what you want to me and im not suppose to respond??? Really, and you want me apologize??? I tried that earlier but it seems as though everyone keep feeding this post, calling me out my name etc. something so simple turned into this.....I even set back a looked at you all posting( the negative). Even when I stop. You are and me. I know this post is open to everyone's opinion, which is cool. But you all took it too far. I was called a Bitch but they was okay but I say go to hell and it's "OMG don't say that" and I got flagged for that. One thing I do is take up for myself and I'm not going to let you all run me away. I spoke my opinion on the baby name and I get attack. I thought this community was freedom of speech. You speak your mind its cool. I speak mine and I'm a troll??? Okay

Um, what?
    Um, what? You read everything I said! Don't act clueless

• Options
    bribbon said:

Look, OP, you've been nicely invited to back down and/or leave by multiple people despite what's been said back and forth. Please consider it?

Smh @bribbon nicely invited huh?? Still going huh?

• Options
    edited September 2013
  • Options
    @WookieesCookies don't think you want to send threats. ;;)
  • Options

Sounds like a threat but I know your being sarcastic because for sure you don't know me and I don't know you!

• Options
    Look OP just stop now. You are not helping yourself or making friends here.
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    And here I thought if I opened an intro thread with so many responses it would turn out that we had a Nobel Laureate or Oscar winner due in Feb '14! Clearly, no. No troll food here, I just wanted to say how much I love and adore our frequent posters... and their GIFS!
    I'm convinced that TheBump is having a posthumous feud with Steve Jobs and you can't post siggys from Macs. 

Cue Hormonal Rage.

• Options
    Avswolf said:

Babyhull4 said:

Avswolf said:

Babyhull4 said:

Um, what?
    Um, what? You read everything I said! Don't act clueless

Not clueless, just sounded like a bunch of nonsense thrown together. And we keep reacting because you keep reacting. It's a give/take relationship. You keep saying you're going, but you keep coming back....like heartburn. You must like this banter because you continue to encourage it. Glad we can fuel that desire.
    @Avswolf Your are exactly right!

• Options
    Oh just stop the madness!!!!! I know it's Monday but SHIT! I'm glad I don't have time to read this chaos...
  • Options
    WTH happened in here? This is what I get for working the full day through. Time to go through the last 6 pages. Oy! 
    October Siggy Challenge "Scared People"
    BFP#1: 10-20-12 Missed M/C: 11-30-12
    BFP#2: 5-26-13 Due Date 2-2-14 
    COUNTDOWN BEGINS
    COMING 2-2-14
    BABY K

• Options
    Who needs cable and Teen Mom when there are threads like this?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"