May 2012 Moms

Big week for our family

On Wed I had my "first" OB appt...I have gone 3 times for blood draws to confirm levels are rising etc.  And I had an u/s and I saw the heartbeat!  The progesterone is doing it's job.  Whew.  I am at 8w1d.  I go back on 10/4 to try to hear the heartbeat....hoping everything keeps going well!  We had our last m/c at 9w in April so I will be glad to get past that week.  We told his parents on Friday I made a Big Sister shirt for dd...they thought it meant she was big sister to the cat..haha...they didn't know about the m/c.  We are telling my parents tomorrow the same way.  DD got tubes on Thursday.  It was scary when she first came out she was very disoriented from being put to sleep.  She got sick all over me.  Lots of cuddles and tylenol.  She had 1 wet diaper in 24 hrs.  Eek.  Things are getting better though she is back to her sassy self today and has had more wet diapers and has her thirst and appetite back.  I am hoping the tubes work...she had 9 ear infections since last Sept and has gotten one with each tooth..she just has 4.  So I hope this puts an end to that. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
<a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D

Re: Big week for our family

• Wow sounds crazy! Glad things are going well so far though :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Congrats on your numbers rising! T&P's for you.

DS also had ear tubes, 2 sets. He didn't get them until he was 5 and then again at 7. His issue wasn't ear infections, per se, but rather drainage issue causing his hearing to be compromised. The ear tubes did wonders (while they were inserted) and I hope they do well for your LO as well.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies. We are excited about having another spring baby. Dd is doing so much better. Hopefully the tubes help her. I was worried about the infections effecting her hearing.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • Congrats on good pregnancy news!
    I hope dd is feeling better soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"