February 2012 Moms
Options

Annoying Computer Issues--vent

My computer sucks and I've lost my TB profile.  We took it in to get fixed a couple weeks ago and ended up losing our Microsoft Office program and our ability to access files that are already on our computer.  We'll be taking it in again this week to fix the Word issue, but I know the TB one is probably independent of the computer, I just forgot my original password.  I tried to reset it, but it kept taking me to my original TK profile. 

So I created a new Bump profile last week, but now it is linking some of my "old" comments to this profile.  But not all of them.  Not any of my pictures.  I used a different e-mail address for this account too.  My profile says one thing, but then my posts show another.  I know I just need to ignore it and move on.  Maybe it has something to do with the change in format as well?  I've never been a huge poster, but I do lurk now and then.  And if I do post, this is a problem that bugs me. 

This whole thing was pointless.  If you made it this far, thanks.  Happy Sunday!

Re: Annoying Computer Issues--vent

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"