• Options
    How old is your LO? 4 months today
    What time is bedtime? 730-8
    What is your bedtime routine? Swaddle, Change onesie, DH gives bottle
    How long do they sleep? 8-10 hours
    How are naps going? Still 30 minutes unless i hold him
    Swaddle/No Swaddle: swaddle
    Crib/other (PNP/RNP): RNP for naps and night
    Any changes from the previous week? Yes! He pushed his bedtime up all week from 830-9 to 730-8. Also he is skipping his normal 5 am wakeup and sleeping until 715ish and up for the day.
    photo siggy_zpsf288824b.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How old is your LO?16 weeks
    What time is bedtime? 7:30ish
    What is your bedtime routine? Bath time, lotion,naked time, pajamas, swaddle waist down, nurse to sleep(we used to do story but lately he has been too cranky to fit that in)
    How long do they sleep?10-12 hours
    How are naps going? 30minutes-2 hours
    Swaddle/No Swaddle:waist down
    Crib/other (PNP/RNP): crib
    Any changes from the previous week?
    Hands free swaddle and he sleeps through the night, yay!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How old is your LO?  17 wks
    What time is bedtime?  8-8:30
    What is your bedtime routine?  Change into jammies, clean diaper, snuggle & bottle
    How long do they sleep?  9-10 hrs with 2-3 MOTN feedings 
    How are naps going?  Only naps in the swing, mostly 30 min cat naps
    Swaddle/No Swaddle:  No swaddle
    Crib/other (PNP/RNP):  Crib, but bouncer at this time due to drainage
    Any changes from the previous week?  Waking up way too early!  (5:30 am)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    snowgirl427snowgirl427 member
    edited September 2013
    How old is your LO?  16.5 wks
    What time is bedtime?
     8-8:30
    What is your bedtime routine?  Sing songs, clean diaper, jammies, prayers, snuggle & nurse
    How long do they sleep? Usually until 3:30, eats, back to sleep until 6.
    How are naps going?Hit or miss. Usually 2 30 min naps and then an hour in the afternoon.
    Crib/other (PNP/RNP):  Crib
    Any changes from the previous week? he outgrew his 6 mo sleepers and we are officially in 9 mo ones. He will be 4 mos on may 15. :(

Eta missing word

TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• Options
    How old is your LO?
    16 weeks (17 tomorrow)

What time is bedtime?
    18:30.

What is your bedtime routine?
    Bath around 17:30, lotion (if she will let me), nurse (whilst signing), put in crib when asleep.

How long do they sleep?
    18:30 to 06:00
    I get a long stretch until 1am, then every 2-3 hours after this.

How are naps going?
    Naps have only been for 30 mins this week although on one occasion when my mum held her we got 2 hours plus.

Swaddle/No Swaddle:
    Never swaddled

Crib/other (PNP/RNP):
    Crib, cosleeping

Very grumpy. I tried to put her to bed later and we had a complete meltdown so 18:30 it is darling.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How old is your LO?  14 weeks
    What time is bedtime? LO falls asleep between 7 & 8.
    What is your bedtime routine? Change into pj's, diaper change, eat.
    How long do they sleep? She sleeps 11 to 12 hours, waking about 3 times to eat (for about 10 mins)
    How are naps going? She naps well. She sleeps 30mins to an hour stretches at daycare. She tends to nap longer at home. Maybe it's more comfortable at home. Or we're more boring lol.
    Swaddle/No Swaddle: No swaddle. We gave that up a long time ago.
    Crib/other (PNP/RNP): PNP
    Any changes from the previous week? She is getting more into a routine/schedule.

• Options
    How old is your LO? 14 weeks tomorrow

What time is bedtime? Between 8-9pm

What is your bedtime routine? Pajamas, nurse side lying on my bed, stand and rock/bounce to sleep if she didnt fall asleep nursing. Her white noise bear and ceiling fan are usually going if I have to bounce her to sleep.

How long do they sleep? Typically, she wakes up anytime between 2-4 am, then 5-6 am, and up for the day around 8 am.

How are naps going? A bunch of 30 minute naps throughout the day. It's like clockwork. I used to be able to get 1+ hour naps if I held her, but lately it's 30 minutes no matter what.

Swaddle/No Swaddle: no swaddle, we stopped that when she was only a week old because she never liked it.

Crib/other (PNP/RNP): in her crib in her own room for the past 5 weeks.

Any changes from the previous week? SHE STTN FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST NIGHT!!!! 8pm- 6:40am, then again from 7-8! Too bad my cat kept waking me up every ten minutes starting at 5am.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    RoxZ32RoxZ32 member
    edited September 2013
    jayro10 said:

How old is your LO? 14 weeks tomorrow

What time is bedtime? Between 8-9pm

What is your bedtime routine? Pajamas, nurse side lying on my bed, stand and rock/bounce to sleep if she didnt fall asleep nursing. Her white noise bear and ceiling fan are usually going if I have to bounce her to sleep.

How long do they sleep? Typically, she wakes up anytime between 2-4 am, then 5-6 am, and up for the day around 8 am.

How are naps going? A bunch of 30 minute naps throughout the day. It's like clockwork. I used to be able to get 1+ hour naps if I held her, but lately it's 30 minutes no matter what.

Swaddle/No Swaddle: no swaddle, we stopped that when she was only a week old because she never liked it.

Crib/other (PNP/RNP): in her crib in her own room for the past 5 weeks.

Any changes from the previous week? SHE STTN FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST NIGHT!!!! 8pm- 6:40am, then again from 7-8! Too bad my cat kept waking me up every ten minutes starting at 5am.

That's awesome! FX she does it for you again tonight.
    :D

• Options
    How old is your LO? Almost 15 weeks
    What time is bedtime? Between 8 and 9 pm
    What is your bedtime routine? Change into PJs and sleep sac, turn on Ocean Wonders aquarium and nurse with lights off. 
    How long do they sleep? Usually from bedtime until 2 or 3 am, then until 6 or 7, then up for the day around 9 am. 
    How are naps going? Not bad, usually 45 minutes to 1 hour if in her crib, but she will sleep 2+ hours in her swing. 
    Swaddle/No Swaddle: Stopped swaddling after a few days old, she hates it
    Crib/other (PNP/RNP): Crib since about 1 month
    Any changes from the previous week? We are really trying to teach her to fall asleep on her own if she doesn't fall asleep nursing (she rarely does anymore) so I've been letting her fuss for 10 minutes. Sometimes she falls asleep, other nights she just gets more overtired and it's a complete disaster! I end up rocking/bouncing her for like an hour. 
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic          

image  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How old is your LO? Almost 15 weeks.

What time is bedtime? Anywhere from 5:30-7:30.  I aim more for 6:30, he sometimes melts down by 5:30.

What is your bedtime routine?  Chill out in the bouncer with Wubba, bath time, lotion/massage (if we beat the meltdown), swaddle, bottle/nurse while listening to music, snooze. Wake up about 30 minutes-hour later, eat more, back to sleep.

How long do they sleep?  Total, 12-13 hours.  In many, many small chunks.  Wakeups usually around 10:30, 1:30, 3:30, then 1-2 hours after that.  Exhausting.

How are naps going?  Meh.  Naps every 1.5-2 hours, for 30 minutes on the dot.  I have gotten a few random two hour snoozes in the past few weeks.  I'll take it. 

Crib/other (PNP/RNP):  RNP for naps and nighttime.  I just got his Merlin's Magic Sleepsuit yesterday, so it's back to the crib.  Well, we'll try. 

Any changes from the previous week?  Not better, not worse.  I'm not concerned about the 4 month sleep regression, because I don't think his sleeping could get much worse.

• Options
    How old is your LO? 16 weeks today
    What time is bedtime? Around 7:45
    What is your bedtime routine? Bath, swaddle, eat, and sleep.
    How long do they sleep? 10-11 hours
    How are naps going? Good they are usually an 1-3 hours
    Swaddle/No Swaddle: swaddle
    Crib/other (PNP/RNP): pnp
    Her schedule has been crazy, she has her first tooth coming in and it's already coming through the gums so she hasn't been sleeping well.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options
    How old is your LO? 4 months today

What time is bedtime? 9-9:30

What is your bedtime routine? at 8:15 I will give him a bath, then after the bath I will put him in his jammies.  By now it is closer to 8:45ish and then we will sit in the rocking chair read a story and I will nurse him to drowseyness/sleep.  Sometimes he will be asleep in 20 mins from story to bed, but other times it can take a bit longer.  (the time in which we start the routine has changed to an earlier time, before he would be in bed by 10-10:30.  So for a week now his bed time has been earlier)

How long do they sleep? He sleeps anywhere from 9-12 hours a night. 

How are naps going? He has never been a great napper, but this past week I was able to get him down for a nap that would last up to two hours!!! 4 days in a row.  It was so awesome.  (except I didn't know what to do with myself once he was sleeping because it usually never happens lol)

Swaddle/No Swaddle:No swaddle

Crib/other (PNP/RNP): Crib at bed time, momma and daddy's bed for naps

Any changes from the previous week?  Just the earlier bed time and getting him to nap.  :)  I hope this continues!
    Augustus David - Born 5/08/13

my read shelf:
    April's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    How old is your LO? 15 weeks
    What time is bedtime? Usually start the routine around 7:30, sleeping by 8:30. 
    What is your bedtime routine? Feed, bath or walk depending on the night, jammies, snuggle/book/feed, and down in the crib. The swing if it's not going well, and then change to the crib later.
    How long do they sleep? It still varies a lot. Minimum 8 hours, usually closer to 10/11, with lots of wakeups in between.
    How are naps going? Getting better! He seems to be establishing a routine for himself, with a nap around 9, 1, and 4 every day. The length varies a LOT.
    Swaddle/No Swaddle: No swaddle. It was too hot at our last house, and I don't want to start now.
    Crib/other (PNP/RNP): Crib in our room. 
    Any changes from the previous week? This week is weird since we're home visiting family - time change, later nights, etc. But he's doing great anyway! He can grab his feet now, and that is making him really happy. He's been looking at them for a while. :)
  • Options
    17weeks

6-7:30p

Nurse, bath, story (if she's up for it), rock and nurse to sleep

3-4hour stretches at the moment

Struggling to get her down without wearing her. 30min-2hours depending on a number of things.

No swaddle

Bassinet

Waking constantly trough the night instead of 1-2 times. Think her habits have changed more because she has become a distracted nurser and isn't getting as much as she used to during the day. Hating the fact that she will only fall asleep while nursing or wearing (we have only been intentionally nursing her to sleep at night).
  • Options
    miraclemariemiraclemarie member
    edited September 2013
    How old is your LO?  4 months
    What time is bedtime?  7:45-8:30pm
    What is your bedtime routine?  bath if it's bath night, lotion, pj's, prayers, story, bottle, bed
    How long do they sleep?  8-10 hrs with 1 MOTN feeding
    How are naps going?  The babysitter says she naps about twice a day and when she gets home she takes one. They are all about 45 minutes to an hour.
    Crib/other (PNP/RNP):  Crib
    Any changes from the previous week?  Sleeping past normal in the morning. She used to wake up around 6 and now she is waking up around 7:30am. This is making mommy's morning a little harder in the morning since we have to leave to be at the babysitter for 8am so I can get to work on time. (Babysitter is 5 blocks away!)
  • Options
    How old is your LO?  19 weeks tomorrow
    What time is bedtime?  7:45-8:45pm
    What is your bedtime routine?  Most nights she gets a bath, then jammies and bottle
    How long do they sleep?  For the past 3 nights, 8-9 hours- prior to that it was 4-5 hours
    How are naps going?  Fairly well, she usually naps for 1 hour in the am, a 2-3 hour nap in the early afternoon, and another 1 hour nap in the early evening
    Swaddle/No Swaddle:  She is swaddled and in positioning blocks for naps (so I can keep an eye on her), at night she's in the magic sleepsuit
    Crib/other (PNP/RNP):  Crib for all naps and nighttime...unless she falls asleep during our morning walk, then she sleeps in her stroller
    Any changes from the previous week?  Yes, she started sleeping longer stretches at night...yay!

***Lauren*** Married my Love 07.12.08 - Baby #1 (Girl)-Cystic Hygroma & Turner's Syndrome-D&C at 13 weeks 03.29.12
  • Options
    How old is your LO?
    4 months - 18 weeks today!

What time is bedtime?
    We usually try to get her to bed between 8 and 9, but she's been falling asleep in her car seat on the way home from school and sleeping in that until 7 or 8 (DH picks her up by 5), so if you count that, her bedtime is 5pm...

Usually it's just a diaper change, change into pjs, feed then semi-swaddle.

How long do they sleep?
    If we count her "nap" before we put her to bed, we're around 12 hours. But she gets up at least 3 times within that 12 hour stretch.

How are naps going?
    Seems like she's taking less and less of them for shorter periods...

Swaddle/No Swaddle:
    We leave her arms out, but she's in a sleep sack.

Crib/other (PNP/RNP):
    She's been in her crib since week 1.

She's waking up earlier and earlier...her new wake up time for the day seems to be between 4:30 and 5:30. This is of course after getting up a couple times to eat as well.
  • Options
    @MrsM1111 my LO has become so distracted. I can't even talk when I nurse her because she lifts her head straight away.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    It's Monday, but I'm checking in anyways.

How old is your LO?
    4 1/2 months

What time is bedtime?
    He moved it earlier - to between 8 and 8:30. He pretty much slept through his bedtime routine yesterday, though, so I think I'm going to try to make it 8:00, rather than any later.

Bath every few days, light dimmed, white noise on, change diaper, moisturizing ointment, pjs, bottle (Either a full bottle or top him off, depending on when he last ate; this has been changing lately), rock for a bit, bed.

How long do they sleep?
    He's been adjusting his schedule this week, but now it seems to be 8ish - 6 or 7, but this morning, he woke up at 3:00 for a bottle - I think maybe because he slept through his bedtime routine; he fell asleep while we were out on a walk. Over the weekend, he woke up at 7ish, had a bottle, then went back to bed with us for another 2 hours. It was amazing.

How are naps going? 
    Much more infrequent, very irregular, and typically 45 minutes, tops. At daycare, he usually gets in 3 30-45 minute naps. Our weekend routine varies, and his naps do, too.

Swaddle/No Swaddle: 
    No swaddle.

Crib/other (PNP/RNP):
    Crib at night, Mamaroo for naps, usually, or his carseat / stroller if we're out and about - though we've been trying to get him into the crib when we're home. He had been sick and sleeping in the swing at daycare, and they've had a bit of a tough time getting back into the crib for naps, too. Sometimes on the weekends, he comes to bed with us for another hour or two after waking up.

He's moved his bedtime earlier. My H is picking him up about an hour earlier from daycare now, and plays with him when they get home... his evening nap was getting later and later to the point that we just started putting him to bed earlier. I think we're probably to 8pm now, and I hate to make it any earlier because I don't get home until 6.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"