One & Done: Only child
Options

Essure procedure done.....bittersweet for sure!

Well one and done no doubt!! Super lucky that insurance covered it. Also my OB brings in an anesthesia team for procedure day and knocks ya the hell out for this. I dont recall squat after laying on the table. Once I was alert enough to realize it was over and I was dressed they let go with my husband. Sight bleeding but super de duper cramping. And whats worse is now I am in my period so that is kicking my butt as well!! I think this is a great BC option for people looking for a perm solution. Any questions please ask me :)
"You and me together can do anything, baby!!" DMB
Married October 16th, 2010
TTC #1 since October 2010
1st BFP 1-12-11
MC'd 1-22-11
2nd BFP 2-15-11
Our Wee One....**KENNEDY JO** born 10/3/11@ 36weeks via Csection
My BFP Chart
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Labor Buddy to **MRS.ATCH** Welcome Quinn 11-5-11**

Re: Essure procedure done.....bittersweet for sure!

• Options
    Kind of a weird question, but what kind of cramping? Was it like a bad period cramp or the kind that almost feels like a contraction and doubles you over? My husband already got his vasectomy but I'm still curious!

• Options
    Congratulations! I totally hear you on the bittersweet thing. I had similar feelings when DH got snipped.
    < img width=300 src="http://tinyurl.com/as97yc8"1" /> Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I never had contractions when pg becasue I was a csection so I guess really really really period cramps, so I just stayed on top of pain for the day. Next day I was fine. I choose this for several reasons over a V for DH. A lot are very personal but the main being insurance covered it.
    "You and me together can do anything, baby!!" DMB
    Married October 16th, 2010
    TTC #1 since October 2010
    1st BFP 1-12-11
    MC'd 1-22-11
    2nd BFP 2-15-11
    Our Wee One....**KENNEDY JO** born 10/3/11@ 36weeks via Csection
    My BFP Chart
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Labor Buddy to **MRS.ATCH** Welcome Quinn 11-5-11**
This discussion has been closed.