Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

zooper twist umbrella stroller anyone?

I have been looking for a cheaper option to an uppababy g luxe umbrella stroller, and this zooper stroller that I ran across seems to fit the bill (it may not fold as nice or stand up on its wheels, but I can handle that). Anyone on here use one? Love it or hate it?

I want a sub 200 dollar, relatively lightweight umbrella that can recline. I have a UB Vista already, and that is what I intend to use most of the time. this will be a car and travel stroller.

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

Re: zooper twist umbrella stroller anyone?

• Options
    I don't know the stroller you are talking about but I thought I'd throw another one out for you. I was in the market for a travel stroller recently and bought a g-luxe and hated it! I didn't like the push or fold or anything about it. I was at Walmart and glanced through their strollers for the heck of it and found the jeep cherokee sport. I couldn't believe how much I liked it. It's only 12-14 lbs, stands when folded, nicer push than Gluxe (including one handed), and some nice features like a tray and cup holders. I flew with it last week and loved it. Really I was surprised how great a $50 stroller was compared to the expensive Gluxe.
    1 Baby Girl 12/28/12 
    #2 due 11/28/14
    2 Angel Babies 9/11, 2/12

• Options
    The twist looks like a pretty awesome umbrella stroller.  The sunshade is great and the recline is a nice feature and the four wheel suspension is a plus.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"