August 2011 Moms

What's up?

edited September 2013 in August 2011 Moms
Things have been pretty busy here this week. And by that, I mean I spent all week doing an ABC book on Shutterfly for DD!'s birthday. Now I just hope it gets here on time. I've also started project: de-clutter/finish unpacking - so that's kept me from the computer quite a bit. I miss you guys but it feels so good to see my house (sort of) coming together. My goal is to have it all done before DD1's birthday party in 3 weeks. Let's hope Baby Boy cooperates!

How's everyone doing? Anyone else KU? How's the new mamas doing and mamas to be doing? What are the August 11 kiddos up to?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: What's up?

• ABC book? It is so hot here and muggy. I want rain. Just been chilling with the fambam staying cool lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • You can keep your hot and muggy - Sweater weather is upon us and I am loving it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I had planned to clean all day and have a spotless house when I went to bed. I have someone coming over to watch the kids this week while I work since DH is gone, so I wanted everything to be clean. I wiped down cabinets, did laundry, and vacuumed, so I guess I didn't do to badly. It's mostly the junk mail clutter that is driving me crazy. Hopefully I can get that done after both kids are asleep.

We've been crazy busy, though - we went to a museum and the zoo earlier in the week. I'm trying to spend less time on my laptop, but it's so hard to break habits, so it's easier to just get out of the house.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I definitely need to see pictures of this ABC book when it arrives. Sounds adorable!

We went camping this weekend and had a blast. Spending the day recovering and watching the Pats game.

E has been doing great lately- much fewer tantrums. I think he's just able to communicate his needs and feelings better now. His current obsessions are cars (beep-beeps), trains (choo-choos) and airplanes (zoom-zooms). He's all boy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD2 is having a wakeful period at 2months 2 weeks, instead of at four months.  Seriously, she was awake yesterday from 10am to 7pm with one half hour nap.  And today she was awake from 10am to just five minutes ago with no nap.  Luckily, she's mostly pleasant when she is awake, but it is starting to exhaust me! 

Last night, DD1 decided she was going to get up and climb her gate out of her room because she wasn't ready to go to bed.  This happened three times before we finally convinced her to stay in her room and sleep around 11pm.  I'm REAAAALLY hoping this was a one-time thing, because we don't have the entire second floor babyproofed for her to roam freely without our supervision.  We took her to a big fancy park to burn off a lot of energy, so hopefully she goes right to bed tonight.

We're having Boston Market for dinner.  I'm super excited!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • and Brides are now princesses and she is in LOVE!  She got to dance with 2 princesses this weekend, probably her best weekend ever!

That is too stinkin' cute
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"