January 2014 Moms
Options

sparrow update!!

Re: sparrow update!!

• Options
    So glad she is holding on in there! I will continue thoughts and prayers for you and baby Ellie!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Send healing and calm sparrows way!! Hold on LO!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's incredible!! Fingers crossed and all positive thoughts your way, Sparrow!
  • Options
    Literally balled my eyes out reading this news! Can't wait to see this beautiful baby girl in a couple weeks. Stay calm.
  • Options
    God is a miracle worker! I am praying and believing that He will do a miracle for you and your sweet baby! 
  • Options
    This is the best thing I could hope to see, and I hope the miracles keep on coming for you!

image   image   image

• Options
    What fantastic news! Sending thoughts and prayers for sweet baby girl, momma, and family! Rest and relax!! So many thoughts and prayers and Lots of love!!
  • Options
    Keeping the prayers coming over here.  Stay strong mama!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Just logged on for the first time today and saw the earlier news. I'm so glad to see that things are looking up! Lots of positive thoughts to you, your little girl, and your family! Keep her cooking as long as you can!

• Options
    I'm so glad to hear this!  I've been so upset all day and hearing this news made my heart a little lighter!  My T&P's are with you sparrow!

M/C April 2005
    M/C July 2006
    BFP 9/28/12
    M/C 10/9/12
    10/30/12 diagnosed with Lupus Anticoagulation
    TTC again 3/11/13
    BFP 5/23/13!! Due Jan 29 with twin boys!

October Siggy Challenge ~ Baby Hitler

• Options
    Thank you for the update! I been thinking about you today. So glad to hear this great news. Stay strong!
    image=
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sending all possible positive thoughts and prayers to Sparrow and Ellie!!!
  • Options
    I will be keeping you guys in my thoughts! Stay in there for a bit longer baby girl!

• Options
    Keeping you and your precious little girl in my prayers tonight...wishing you nothing but the best!!
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• Options
    Promising news! T&Ps for you and your baby, Sparrow.

• Options
    Wonderful news!
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers sparrow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Thanks for the update!! Continuing to pray for you sparrow and Ellie!
    July 2015 Jan Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Funnies

BFP #5 11/15/14, Team Green EDD 7/22/15

BFP #4 4/30/13, baby girl born med-free Jan. 2014

BFP #3 9/24/12, Missed m/c at 9w1d (baby measured 8w5d)

BFP #2 9/23/10, healthy baby girl born med-free June 2011

BFP #1 5/21/10, Missed m/c at 10w4d (baby measured 8wks), D&C 6/29/10

"Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot."

• Options
    This is amazing news!! I will continue to pray for you and your LO.
  • Options
    Fantastic update!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimage

• Options
    So many prayers for you and your baby girl, sparrow. Where there's a will, there's a way. Gods got this under control, I hope you can find comfort in that

Jan '14 Siggy Challenge: Things I've had to deprive myself of while pregnant:

imageimage

Rum & Coke...mmm!!                                              Laying on my stomach!  Can't wait!

• Options
    Great update! We will all be crossing our fingers for you!

BFP 10/8/12 | Missed Miscarriage - D&C 11/12/12

• Options
    That's amazing news! I've been thinking about you all day and sending good thoughts and prayers to you and your baby girl. Stay strong mama!!

• Options
    I'm guessing she was given steroids to encourage growth?? I can't believe they sent her home. Either way, SO, SO happy to hear that there is hope!!!

Sparrow, you and your sweet baby girl will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong!

Cried reading the update. I really hope the best for you!

imageimage

• Options
    Sending so many prayers and lots of love. I have much hope for you that your little one may arrive safely! <3

peace,
    katharine

Book-Kitten blog

• Options
    I just saw the first post and then this update. Sending all the thoughts and prayers in the world for you and baby, sparrow. I'm so glad to see good news and hope we get another good update soon.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Still sending my love and wishes!! I was really hoping this might be the case!! *hugs*
  • Options
    Wonderful news! I will continue thinking of them and sending them lots of good vibes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Wonderful news :)
  • Options
    my thoughts and prayers r with you and your family!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    So happy for the good news! I've Been thinking about you all night praying everything would be ok! I will keep you and Ellie in my prayers!
  • Options
    Praying for you!!!!!!!!hopefully the next few weeks are just boring!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Best news imaginable. I can't believe they won't even try until 24 weeks when Ellie is so clearly a fighter. Still those doctor s better get ready for busy days ahead as they get shown by Ellie who is boss. Keep the good news coming. Thinking of and praying for your family.
    I can't wait to meet you Neva Margaret Rebecca
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Praying so hard for you and your little girl!

Surprise #1! 

BFP: 5/14/2013

8/06/2013 - [it's a girl!]

EDD: 1/18/2014  imageimage
  • Options
    I'm so happy to hear this news!! You and baby Ellie have been in my thoughts all night!! Crossing my fingers for you both!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    thoughts and prayers with you.  keep hope and keep fighting

• Options
    T&Ps to you and Ellie.

Baby Lexi: BFP: May 12, 2013 (Mother's Day), EDD: January 21, 2014
  • Options
    I am so glad to hear this update! I've been thinking about Sparrow and her LO since I read the post yesterday. Come on Ellie, hang in there!!!
    imageimage
    Mama of boys, Landon (Jan 14) and Harrison (Aug 15).  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"