Austin Babies
Options

Hi! New mom to be :)

Hi I'm Ashley and I live in SW Austin with my husband.  We are expecting our first baby in April 2014, so I'm only about 10 weeks as of now.  Any other women that are due around the same time in Austin? Would love to meet other expectant moms :)

Re: Hi! New mom to be :)

• Options
    Hi Ashley! I'm only 6 weeks but also a new mom to be!! My name is Kiffin and we live in South Austin.
  • Options
    Hi ladies!
    South Austin here!! I'm 24 weeks along now, though....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi I'm Tracey I am 9 weeks I also live south. Due in May
  • Options
    :( everyone lives South!
  • Options
    Hi Ladies! Congrats on expecting your first little ones, what a very exciting time. I too live South and am expecting my third. I would love to get a South Moms-to-Be group going.  I am also the Founder of To Due Baby Planning, a premier maternity concierge company supporting expecting families in the Austin area through personalized services. We provide a myriad of services including Registry/Baby Gear Consulting and Management, Nursery Design, Nursery Set-up and Stocking, Baby Shower/Gender Reveal Parties and so much more. Contact us about setting up your free consultation at www.toduebaby.com or perhaps we could do a meet and greet somewhere in the area if anyone is interested in learning more! Best Wishes! - Tania   

• Options
    I'm Michelle, I live South near the hospital. I would love to meet some of you. I am due ( if all goes well) in June. Never been a mom or around newborns. I need all the help I can get
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"