Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Highchairs

I am looking for another highchair for my 11 month old DD.  I want one that I can take everywhere with us.  I have been taking this seat everywhere we go now and she won't fit into it much longer.  https://www.walmart.com/ip/Summer-Infant-3-Stage-Super-Booster-Seat-Girl/20933996?srccode=cii_13736960&cpncode=30-258706543-2&adid=1500000000000036337720&veh=cse 

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Highchairs

• Options
    I have the Inglesina Fast table chair and really like it.  It fits on most tables and it goes up to 35 lbs.  I keep it in the car and my in laws have one at their house. 
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Options
    WE also have the Inglesina.  The only thing is that you cannot use it on tables with an apron.  
    TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    pb_bride said:
    WE also have the Inglesina.  The only thing is that you cannot use it on tables with an apron.  
    You can't do that with any travel high chair. 

I have the Chicco Caddy and dislike is for one reason.  When it is folded, there is nothing to keep the legs closed so they are always popping open.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    Sorry I didn't mean a chair that hooks onto a table.  I meant one you can put on a chair.
  • Options

We have this https://www.amazon.com/Graco-Blossom-Booster-Seat-Brown/dp/B002TUTQMM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1378429798&sr=8-2&keywords=booster+seats+for+toddlers

It came with her Blossom high chair.  Started using it around 18 months old.  She is almost 3 and still fits in it just fine (but we just have her sit in a regular chair or at her little table now)

DD's Food Allergies: Peanuts and Rice, Outgrown Dairy!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

8/09 Dx PCOS & Hashimoto's
    BFP #2 12/13/11. Missed M/C at 11w5d, measured 8w6d. D&C 2/1/12
    Never in my arms, but always in my heart.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    We had the FP space saver and loved it!  We took it with us whenever we went to a friend's or family member's for dinner.  They were great and easy to clean
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I have the fisher price healthy care deluxe booster, it is easy to use and very portable. 

Fisher-Price Healthy Care Deluxe Boosterimage
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Feb 2016 Siggy Challenge, Favorite Thing About Fall
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"