Postpartum Depression
Options

Research help needed: Online Parenting Forums and Social Support for Postpartum Depression

Hi everyone, I was trying to contact the moderators, but I'm not sure who looks after this board. I hope it's OK if I post this here, otherwise please let me know. 

I'd like to invite you to participate in research exploring the use of online communities for parents and their role in supporting women with PPD. The aim of the study is to assess satisfaction with social support received through the forums by women with and without PPD.

Participation will involve completing an online survey that will take approximately 20-30 minutes. All survey respondents will have a chance of winning one of four $50 Babies'R'Us e-gift vouchers.

We are looking for your participation, if you:

• Are a woman over 18 years of age;
  • Are a mother of a child who is 1 year old or younger;
  • Are a regular user of online parenting communities.

Participation is entirely voluntary and all responses will be kept confidential. The survey will close on September 13, 2013. For more information, and a link to the survey, please click:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BDV9S9P

The data collected will be used for a research thesis by a Master of Clinical Psychology student at the University of Wollongong, Australia. This research has been reviewed by the University of Wollongong Human Research Ethics Committee under Ethics number HE12/190.

If you have any questions about this research, please don't hesitate to contact Irina Petrova (ip562@uowmail.edu.au).

Thank you! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"