Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Infantino Carrier

I know a lot of people don't like Infantino because of the recall they had. I am looking at the Infantino Union or Infantino Support for a carrier. I would LOVE to have an ERGO but I've tried to find one in my price range and it just isn't happening. I was wondering if any of you have tried the other two??

Re: Infantino Carrier

• Options
    I have the Union and I like it pretty well. It is really sturdy and made out of the stuff backpacks are made of but the lining is soft. It's not a pretty as a Ergo, but works the same way.

There is no newborn insert, so you'll have to wait a few months before you can use it.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • Options
    The issue with the cheaper carriers is that they don't have the same padding as the more expensive carriers so when the baby gets heavier, the carrier gets uncomfortable.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"