June 2012 Moms
Options

It Makes Me Smile Tuesday

The holiday and DH's family reunion totally threw me off this week. Share your happiness for the week, especially for those of us still in the throes of teething and possibly also with DH's who are in the doghouse for being inconsiderate a$$hats. :-D

My smiley moment lately has been DS learning how to go down the stairs on his own. He's pretty strong-willed and was not taking to my lessons at all b/c I wanted him to do it differently (safer) than he wanted. We'd make it down about 3 steps with me guiding him hand-over-hand and foot. Then suddenly Sunday it all clicked, and he went all the way down in a safe manner with very little help at all!

Re: It Makes Me Smile Tuesday

• Options
    Jack has been struggling to sleep (omg ladies :(( ) I kind of lost my patience with him the other night and I said/yelled "Lay down!" and Jack answers, "Tay Down!" I had to laugh. 
  • Options
    DD's vocabulary grew so much this week. She will say "all done" and do a hand gesture with it. When I took her out of the bath, she said it in a very sad tone. It was so cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love to watch LO listen to music! She gets so happy and excited!  Her favorites are "The Hokey Pokey" and "If You're Happy and You Know It"
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I crack up every time with DS dancing..he loves to dance and even dances when commercials come on..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"