Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

Fantasy football update: Part 2

We have 7 confirmed owners, with an invite out to Polooo still pending.  We need to get the 8th spot filled by 6:30 EST or the draft will be postponed.  We could even get a 9th if we are willing to have bye weeks for people, but I'd prefer an even number, either 8 or 10.

Re: Fantasy football update: Part 2

• Options
    So this is tonight?

I have done zero preparation. I might try to make all homer picks. Helps that I have two teams to choose from.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    Sorry I can't be there tonight fellas. My money league is drafting at the same time.

Good luck to everyone.

Don't forget kickers and defense win championships.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Polooo, you have to accept the invite I e-mailed you first to officially join the league.
  • Options
    What I can do, if you can't get it up and running is set myself up as a 2nd owner under a different e-mail just to get you in, then let the computer autodraft for you (not touching any settings) and then you take over from there if you can't get signed in.
  • Options
    polooo26 said:
    Welp, I'm just leaving it all as is. I have no clue who I should add more dollars to or subtract more dollars from. Wish there was an easy way for me to be there tonight, I just don't see it happening. Good luck to everyone.
    If there is a Real Life football team you hate, subtract dollars from them.

It sucks to have to root for an individual player for your fantasy team on a real life team you want to lose so badly.
  • Options
    Anybody know how to setup for an autodraft? DW will be having the c section at 8 so I will be unable to participate.

• Options
    futant462 said:
    Anybody know how to setup for an autodraft? DW will be having the c section at 8 so I will be unable to participate.
    Where are your priorities?  C'mon Man!

• Options
    You definitely went for the "balls to the walls" super star method of drafting, that is for certain.
  • Options
    Just looking over my team.

I haven't had a chance to look over anyone else's, but I could use a RB. I have lots of top tier WR for trade.
  • Options
    I think I have a good team. Not a great team, but a good team. Of coures, Fantasy Football is all about injuries. If one of your top 3-4 guys is knocked out in the first couple weeks and misses most of the season, you're basically hosed.
  • Options
    @Sandy... might want to get in touch with Dog Pound.  His bench is nothing but running backs and practically nothing else.
  • Options
    The stats for your players will update as the games are being played.  The FF games start when the first game of the week starts and ends when Monday Night Football is over.

• Options
    Prime has it correct.  As the game goes along, your team will reflect your points.  ESPN is pretty good about keeping their fantasy scoring up to date, so if Peyton Manning throws a touchdown at 8:18, it'll show on the scoreboard for our league probably no later than 8:19.
  • Options
    So yeah, if you have any players playing on Thursday Night (Denver and Baltimore this week), you need to get them in/out of your roster before kick off on Thursday.

For Sunday and Monday players you can wait til Sunday to make final roster decisions.
  • Options
    @polooo26 I sent you an offer
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"