December 2011 Moms

Happy Labor Day!

Anyone have special plans today? The town we used to live in is having their celebration days so we're going to head over there for the parade and walk around the park. Later we are going to grill with some friends at their house. I'm excited to get out and about. A cold front came through our area so it's finally nice outside! It's going to be 80, wonderful!

Re: Happy Labor Day!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Happy Labor Day all!  Just driving home from our cabin.  We've been up there a week.  Had a few really nice days on the lake but also had 2 complete rain days - boo!  Oh and 3 out of 5 of us got sick - Lily got pink eye (and gave it to both Colin and myself), Colin had an ear infection and still has a bad cough and I have a really bad sore throat and the icky pink eye.

Oh well - It was nice to be off work and with the family.  School for my SD (5th grade) and new daycare for the little ones tomorrow!  So we'll be getting ready for that when we get home. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Happy Labor Day to you, too! 

We are just hanging out. Got a train table for Alex on Craigslist and picked that up this morning. Swimming this afternoon, when he gets up from his nap, I think :-D
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"