December 2013 Moms
Options

the things we do for love...

Sitting at the dirt track in 100+ degree weather... why? Because I love my husband and He likes me to be here for support and to root him on, but he's gonna owe me for it this time!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
image image image

Re: the things we do for love...

• Options
    What does he do?
    Rainbow Baby born 12/14/13

• Options
    He races a pure stock dirt track car at our local track on the weekends... it's our "money pit" hobby
    image image image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh nice . My husband is trying to get into that. I told him he can't buy a truck to work on till the beginning if the new year just in case any really huge bills come up from now till the end of the pregnancy .
  • Options
    DH used to drag race. I'm so glad he doesn't anymore.

• Options
    @sehart3478  Ugh, my father would still be draggin' if he hadn't decided to sell his bright orange Corvette because he got stopped too often by police officers receiving reports of a bright orange Corvette drag racing.  Never got nailed for it, but please,  You're 64 years old.  Calm down and take up gardening or something.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • Options

:D@northport6 He had an actual dragster but I'm sure he did the same type of thing in high school.

• Options
    My DH has a hotrod disease. Drives me insane how much time and energy he puts into them but then is too "tired" to want to do anything else.
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options
    Its true what they say about boys and their toys! I always refer to the race car as "the other woman". when we were first together I really despised all the time he would spend in the garage, but with time it has kind of grown on me. :D our motto nowadays is "a family that races together, stays together". Its not at all unusual for DS and myself to spend our evenings in the garage "helping" work on the car. My son went to his first race at 5 weeks old ( please don't flame me! Lol, he had proper ear protection and it was OKed my our ped.)
    image image image

• Options
    My husband has raced everything from pure stock, open wheel modified to sportsman. All in asphalt though. I can't stand to go anymore. He started in 1998 and I'm just over it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"