December 2013 Moms
Options

Notching in the Uterine Artery..

I'm 25 weeks and found out the other day that I have a notching in one of my arteries going towards my uterus. The nurse didn't really tell me much but I do have chonic hypertension which I had before the pregnancy so they are extremely worried about preeclampsia. They gave me baby asprin and added a new medication on to my existing one. My question is, does anyone know about notching arteries and have a good outcome? I'm extremely nervous that baby will not grow properly or get enough nutrients.

Thanks for any info in advance.

Rayden Joseph Due December 10th, 2013. <3

Re: Notching in the Uterine Artery..

• Options
    I don't have experience with this but it doesn't sound like a good time. Sorry.
    Rainbow Baby born 12/14/13

• Options
    I had a notched artery during mmc.  I have no idea what that would have implicated had that been a viable pregnancy.  I wish I had more information for you.  But thoughts and prayers everything goes OK.  Hopefully your doctor will explain more to you.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"