1st Trimester

Isn't this page for support?

Yet you go through post and you see women talking down on women, Having nasty comments using sarcasm. Calling people stupid, I'm sorry but do you have Dr's degree ? Who are you to make someone feel like there trash. SO maybe if it was a stupid question or maybe the person didn't really know the answer maybe that's why they asked. But yet I constantly see people acting like animals. Yes it might be the hormones, but don't blame being a sadistic bitch on your hormones. It's not everyone on here, yet there always seem to be the same ones. Ever heard of  " if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all?" Yes we all have Opinions, but why keep hurting people with your unwanted words. And I know a lot of people are going to talk shit about this, and go on right ahead because its obviously talking about you and your getting offended by it. Don't get me wrong there are some wonderful women in this website. that give positive feedback and that think before they speak. For that i'm grateful and im sure many other women are too. But nobody wants to post a question and get some bitch asking "are you seriously asking this" Well yes, they are because they obviously don't know. UGH! anyways there you go!

Re: Isn't this page for support?

• Oh im sorry, Did I name you specifically? no, I don't think so . But like I said, If the shoe fits, wear it:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Huh? I wasn't even rude to you; I asked you a very real question. And yet you bite my face off? That's real sweet of you...
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Think about it, it sounded bitchy.
  • Yes I agree, the comments on here get a little out of control without reason...People who are usually that rude to you over the computer would probably never dare say anything like it to anyone's face..try weddingbee people tend to be a little nicer
  • Calling people sadistic bitches won't win you friends here.
    imageDSC_9275  image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nope, sure isn't. Sometimes people on here become a support system for others, but it is to share experiences not support random strangers.
  • OMG! You just changed everything! J/K

If you don't like the way the bump operates then find another site.

Rainbow Baby born 12/14/13

• LW78 said:
    Aren't you the chick who wants to know if she can smoke pot?
    No, that was for her friend, Silly!
    ✯             ✯              ✯          ✯               ✯     ✯             ✯         ✯     ✯          ✯                   
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LW78 said:

Oh crap! Thanks for catching that!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imakeeff0rtsimakeeff0rts member
    edited September 2013
    LW78 said:
    LW78 said:
    No, that was for her friend, Silly!
    Ah yes, my mistake.
    Oh, FFS. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. Some people just should not have children. 

Read the TOS. This site is for entertainment purposes. We are not your personal medical dictionary and advice board. If you ask stupid questions, expect people to answer accordingly. You got pretty tame responses on your cinnamon thread. People telling you do to research and educate yourself about your pregnancy is not rude. It's something that you -should- be doing anyway...with the help of legitimate medical resources. 

If you can't do that for yourself, don't expect someone to do it for you.

ETA: Since you're looking for people to coddle, head-pat, shoot rainbows and confetti up your vag, and treat you like the special snowflake that you apparently are, visit baby center where their boards are notorious for doing so. 

Look! I even linked the page (read: did your research) for you!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• A bunch of mean high school bullying girls here or what? I think I'm done with this forum, and all I was looking for was positive support and comparing my experiences and concerns with other ladies. That is CLEARLY not what this community is about.
  • After having read post after post of these "bump ladies are bitches" discussions, don't you think it is a bit hypocritical calling other people names like "sadistic bitch"... The only advice that the ladies on here offer is that everyone reads the newbie blog and doesn't ask questions that a) have been asked 10,000 times before and b) are totally silly!

Kez.
  • Never seen one of these threads before...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • These posts are getting boring. yawn
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • A bunch of mean high school bullying girls here or what? I think I'm done with this forum, and all I was looking for was positive support and comparing my experiences and concerns with other ladies. That is CLEARLY not what this community is about.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker    image
  • Look at what I'm eating guise! And it is the most satisfying bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch ever.
    You Rebel!!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker    image
  • I'm going to call it. I won the thread.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• grr_aargh said:
    Hey!!! I like posting the support bras. Mine are prettier. :P

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"