October 2013 Moms
Options

Sorry K-state fans

My NDSU Bison (FCS) beat your Big 12 Kansas State last night!!! 

Woot Woot.

Bison (FCS) beats Big 12 Champs Kansas St (24-21)!!!
imageimage

Re: Sorry K-state fans

• Options
    Yeah- not a Ksu fan, I'm actually a Ku fan so I never have any expectations for anything to great for football season but I'm happy They beat k-state cause it leaves us one game closer to winning the big 12 (haha I mean not really but a girl can dream!) we watched the game last night so I was cheering you on
  • Options
    scarver said:

Yeah- not a Ksu fan, I'm actually a Ku fan so I never have any expectations for anything to great for football season but I'm happy They beat k-state cause it leaves us one game closer to winning the big 12 (haha I mean not really but a girl can dream!) we watched the game last night so I was cheering you on

Boo!!

Go CYCLONES!!!

:D
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

scarver said:

Boo!!

Go CYCLONES!!!

:D
    Ha! My Brother in law is a cyclones fan- been there to watch a game- trying to get my niece and nephew on the Ku side of the fence ;)

• Options
    Hopefully they'stay smart!!

Well get you guys in basketball this year, just wait!
  • Options
    Lol-
    We shall see ;)
  • Options
    scarver said:

Rock chalk!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"