July 2013 Moms
Options

Gall bladder

So surgery didn't go as planned... Turns out the valve or whatever connected to the gallbladder had some stones in it. It was irritated to the point of being tissue thin, which explains why I was so miserable since we only saw one tiny stone in the actually gall bladder. Because of this they were unable to clamp or stitch the valve closed so guess what. I've got a drain and a fluid bag now. I'm stuck with it until Tuesday at the earliest. I'm in an insane amount of pain and cannot even hold Piper because of the drain and the amount of pain killers I'm on makes it dangerous for me to do anything.

And of course this had to happen when Piper starts having issues with constipation and gas. DH is good, but doesn't handle excessive crying well at all. And honestly I've been doing everything with LO besides maybe one full day away, and I always do the night shifts. I'm currently a sahm and he works alot so it's not a big thing. But DH is a believer of CIO and I want to kill him when he tells me I give into my five week old baby too much... I've put my foot down and trust me she will not be CIO at all but I'm frustrated and I'm beyond upset that I can't help him. We've already had one giant fight last night and I'm sure it won't be the last...

Nothing is easy around here anymore.

Give all your LO kisses and cuddles!

Here's a pic of her helping me recover :)

Re: Gall bladder

• Options
    Ugh, gall bladder hell is awful. I went through it when DD was 9w and the recovery is so hard with a LO. I'm sorry they weren't able to fix the problem. Thinking of you.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    I pray that this doesn't happen to anyone else. I'm slowly slipping into some depression over all of this. My body just keeps failing me month after month. I'm tired emotionally and physically. It's getting to be too much. I'm praying this doesn't turn into PPD and I promise to keep a handle on my feelings and share them with my family so if it does we will be ready.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"